Private classes offer you the opportunity to work one on one with a teacher and get individualized attention. This is not only helpful for people with special needs, but it allows a person the ability to work at a comfortable pace and not feel like one has to compete with a room full of people, which can be very distracting and reduce one's ability to feel comfortable enough to have the capability to truly be aware of their unique experiences of yoga and meditation.
I recommend private classes, especially to people new to yoga and meditation, as well as people with physical and mental limitations. I enjoy getting to know my students needs in a very personal way that can support their growth physically, mentally and spiritually.
Private classes can be scheduled on both weekdays and weekends. Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
I offer semi-private lessons of up to four students. This can be more affordable and still offers my students the ability to receive extra attention they would not receive in a larger studio setting with more people. I can watch for my students special needs and make sure they do not get injured or neglected.
Group classes are held on Tuesdays at 6:15pm.People need to contact me at least one day ahead of time to confirm. Please email me at email@example.com
Come experience a special person in your life in a new way with interactive yoga postures. Look into each other's caring eyes. Trust and find each other, with love and laughter, and maybe even tears. The goal is to have fun and free oneself from any pretensions or barriers to understanding the other person. This can be healing for any kind of relationship.
Some of the practices used in this class come from the Kundalini Yoga tradition. Gentle Hatha Yoga is used to loosen up your body. Recordings of singing bowels and music are used to enhance your sound experience. Yoga Nidra is used to heal any stress or trauma.
It is a mixture of traditions and techniques that will bring you closer to someone you deeply care about. This could be a husband, or wife, or partner and even close friends can share this experience. Bring your relationship into a deeper place of honor with more clarity and understanding of someone you love.
After the class you can choose to enjoy the Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna, with Chromotherapy, which will comfortably fit both of you in soothing infrared heat. (The sauna is exactly as it is pictured below.)
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF - Far Infrared heat relieves muscle tension. The deep heat of far infrared saunas help peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Infrared heat also reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms as muscle joints and fibers are heated.
2. IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST - The deep heating will raise your core body temperature, inducing an artificial fever. Fever is the body's way of strengthening and accelerating the immune response.
3. DETOXIFICATION - Sauna sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of accumulated highly toxic metals as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acids and other organic and inorganic compounds.
4. IMPROVES APPEARANCE OF CELLULITE - The far infrared heat warms three times as deep as conventional saunas. By increasing the heart rate and localizing blood circulation there is a reversal of the accumulation of liquids in the fat cells which will reduce the appearance of cellulite.
5. STRESS AND FATIGUE REDUCTION - There is evidence that using a sauna will affect the autonomic nervous system and allow the parasympathetic state to allow your body to heal.
6. IMPROVES SKIN - The sweat you achieve in the sauna after only a few minutes will carry off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells. You'll see improved tone, elasticity, texture and fresh color. Increased blood circulation has been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts. Open wounds heal more quickly thus reducing scaring.
7. WEIGHT LOSS AND INCREASED METABOLISM - According to the American Medical Association regular use of a sauna imparts a similar boost on the cardiovascular system to running. As you relax in the gentle infrared heat, your body is hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood and burning calories
8. BALANCES MOOD - People have expressed feelings of elation and invigoration when getting out of a sauna. This improves mood and decreases anxiety and depression.
Sauna sessions can be scheduled on both weekdays and weekends . Please email me at email@example.com
Copyright © 2019
MIND HEALTH YOGA -
All Rights Reserved.