Come over to my studio and practice yoga with me free of charge. I am looking for people who will benefit from being part of my daily yoga practice and partner with me. We will do the Kundalini Abdominal Kriya to strengthen the core, improve posture and activate the Third Chakra. We will practice the Kirtan Kriya Meditation to clear the mind, improve mood and memory. Space is limited. Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes held daily at 6 pm.
Private classes offer you the opportunity to work one on one with a teacher and get individualized attention. This is not only helpful for people with special needs, but it allows a person the ability to work at a comfortable pace and not feel like one has to compete with a room full of people, which can be very distracting and reduce one's ability to feel comfortable enough to have the capability to truly be aware of their unique experiences of yoga and meditation.
I recommend private classes, especially to people new to yoga and meditation, as well as people with physical and mental limitations. I enjoy getting to know my students needs in a very personal way that can support their growth physically, mentally and spiritually.
I charge $55 for a private yoga session.
Private classes can be scheduled on both weekdays and weekends from 2pm - 7pm. Please email me at email@example.com
Come experience a special person in your life in a new way with interactive yoga postures. Look into each other's caring eyes. Trust and find each other, with love and laughter, and maybe even tears. The goal is to have fun and free oneself from any pretensions or barriers to understanding the other person. This can be healing for any kind of relationship.
Some of the practices used in this class come from the Kundalini Yoga tradition. Gentle Hatha Yoga is used to loosen up your body. Recordings of singing bowels and music are used to enhance your sound experience.
It is a mixture of traditions and techniques that will bring you closer to someone you deeply care about. This could be a husband, or wife, or partner and even close friends can share this experience. Bring your relationship into a deeper place of honor with more clarity and understanding of someone you love.
After the class you can choose to enjoy the Full Spectrum Infrared Sauna, with Chromotherapy, which will comfortably fit both of you in soothing infrared heat. (The sauna is exactly as it is pictured below.)
I charge $80 for a couple's yoga class.
Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF - Far Infrared heat relieves muscle tension. The deep heat of far infrared saunas help peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Infrared heat also reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms as muscle joints and fibers are heated.
2. IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST - The deep heating will raise your core body temperature, inducing an artificial fever. Fever is the body's way of strengthening and accelerating the immune response.
3. DETOXIFICATION - Sauna sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of accumulated highly toxic metals as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acids and other organic and inorganic compounds.
4. IMPROVES APPEARANCE OF CELLULITE - The far infrared heat warms three times as deep as conventional saunas. By increasing the heart rate and localizing blood circulation there is a reversal of the accumulation of liquids in the fat cells which will reduce the appearance of cellulite.
5. STRESS AND FATIGUE REDUCTION - There is evidence that using a sauna will affect the autonomic nervous system and allow the parasympathetic state to allow your body to heal.
6. IMPROVES SKIN - The sweat you achieve in the sauna after only a few minutes will carry off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells. You'll see improved tone, elasticity, texture and fresh color. Increased blood circulation has been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts. Open wounds heal more quickly thus reducing scaring.
7. WEIGHT LOSS AND INCREASED METABOLISM - According to the American Medical Association regular use of a sauna imparts a similar boost on the cardiovascular system to running. As you relax in the gentle infrared heat, your body is hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood and burning calories
8. BALANCES MOOD - People have expressed feelings of elation and invigoration when getting out of a sauna. This improves mood and decreases anxiety and depression.
I charge $40 for up to 45 minutes in the infrared sauna. If you take a yoga class, than I charge $25.
Sauna sessions can be scheduled on both weekdays and weekends from 2pm - 7pm . Please email me at email@example.com
My sauna is large and fits 3 people. It looks exactly like the infrared sauna pictured here.
An infrared sauna is a type of sauna that uses light to create heat. This type of sauna is sometimes called a far-infrared sauna — "far" describes where the infrared waves fall on the light spectrum.
A traditional sauna uses heat to warm the air, which in turn warms your body. An infrared sauna heats your body directly without warming the air around you.
The appeal of saunas in general is that they cause reactions similar to those elicited by moderate exercise, such as vigorous sweating and increased heart rate.
An infrared sauna produces these results at lower temperatures than does a regular sauna, which makes it accessible to people who can't tolerate the heat of a conventional sauna.
Several studies have looked at using infrared saunas in the treatment of chronic health problems, such as high blood pressure, congestive heart failure, dementia and Alzheimer's disease, headache, type 2 diabetes and rheumatoid arthritis, and found some evidence of benefit.
Come and learn about the 7 steps to a better posture. Poor posture is one of the most common health problems in today’s society and one of the most overlooked.
Forward head posture reduces your mobility, causing a greater risk of fractures from falls, limits oxygen supply to the body’s cells and even increases mortality. It can also cause back pain and headaches, and adversely affects mood and blood pressure. Many of these symptoms may be moderated or eliminated by improved posture. These are the reasons why improving posture can help improve overall health.
This 7 week course will include brief lectures on the science of posture and why spinal health matters, free educational handouts explaining the hows and whys of maintaining a good posture, and teaches yoga poses you can practice at home to reverse postural aging.
I charge $25 per class and $20 per class when you purchase the whole class series. (You save $35 when you purchase the entire course.) The handouts distributed to students in the course are free.
This course will be held at a large yoga studio in Southwest Durham. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot in the course.
Copyright © 2019
MIND HEALTH YOGA
All Rights Reserved.
Yoga Wellness Educator