"Yoga is a way of moving into stillness in order to experience the truth of who you are.
The first level of stillness is about being with yourself in order to know yourself.
Observe the natural flow of breath in and out of your body. Then put aside everything
you think you know about who you are and ask yourself the question:
Who Am I?
Ask the question, but do not answer it.
Instead, feel the answer.
Feel who you are.
Feel the energy of you.
Answer not in words, but in the direct experience of
YOGA: THE SPIRIT AND PRACTICE OF MOVING INTO STILLNESS
$50 each class
$45 each class
$60 each class
$55 each class
1. WEIGHT LOSS AND INCREASED METABOLISM - According to the American Medical Association regular use of a sauna imparts a similar boost on the cardiovascular system to running. As you relax in the gentle infrared heat, your body is hard at work producing sweat, pumping blood and burning calories.
2. MUSCLE PAIN RELIEF - Far Infrared heat relieves muscle tension. The deep heat of far infrared saunas help peripheral blood vessels dilate, bringing relief and healing to muscle and soft tissue injuries. Infrared heat also reduces soreness on nerve endings and muscle spasms as muscle joints and fibers are heated.
3. IMMUNE SYSTEM BOOST - The deep heating will raise your core body temperature, inducing an artificial fever. Fever is the body's way of strengthening and accelerating the immune response.
4. DETOXIFICATION - Sauna sweating can help detoxify your body as it rids itself of accumulated highly toxic metals as well as alcohol, nicotine, sulfuric acids and other organic and inorganic compounds.
5. IMPROVES APPEARANCE OF CELLULITE - The far infrared heat warms three times as deep as conventional saunas. By increasing the heart rate and localizing blood circulation there is a reversal of the accumulation of liquids in the fat cells which will reduce the appearance of cellulite.
6. STRESS AND FATIGUE REDUCTION - There is evidence that using a sauna will affect the autonomic nervous system and allow the parasympathetic state to allow your body to heal.
7. IMPROVES SKIN - The sweat you achieve in the sauna after only a few minutes will carry off deeply embedded impurities and dead skin cells. You'll see improved tone, elasticity, texture and fresh color. Increased blood circulation has been shown to relieve acne, eczema, psoriasis, burns, lesions and cuts. Open wounds heal more quickly thus reducing scaring.